Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Some Wonderful Things I Love



Some Wonderful Things I Love

A friend’s smile
A baby’s laugh
The smell of sunflowers
The sound of aspen leaves in the wind
A Monarch butterfly
Summer sandals
Red and blue glass bottles
Painting
Mom’s bread
Brothers
Seashells on the beach
Painted Buntings
The smell of fresh sage
Kisses (chocolate ones also)
Kittens
Italian ices
Feeding ducks
Reiki
Blue feathers
Summer evenings
Picasso's Girl Before A Mirror
Green silk
Bubble baths
Peonies
The Met
Ice tea on a hot summer day
Apple crisp
Fall leaves
Rhubarb
Baby geese
Of course Tiggers and Pooh Bears

The wonderful thing about Tiggers Is Tiggers are wonderful things.
Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one!
A.A. Milne

5 comments:

Endment said...

There are some very wonderful things here.
First of all the goslings and the reflection --- Awesome
your list of wonderful things sings to me.
and tigger - well tigger is always especially and uniquely wonderful

Jennifer S. said...

What an awesome list. I love apple crisp and peonies and a bunch of other things on your list too! So good to reflect on those things.

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed reading this and borrowed your idea for my blog this morning. It's nice to focus on what you love before the day's demands get the better of you. The gosling photo is wonderful, too.

Pam in Tucson said...

The photo is exquisite - I can only echo endment's comments about it and the whole post.

... and of course, Tiggers and Pooh Bears -- and Piglets, please? - My early childhood nickname was Piglet, because that's how my mother saw my character developing :)

What a great way to think of the world. This list shows your sensitivity and creativity in a very wonderful way. I think we should all take time out every now and then to list the things we love.

Karl said...

Gotta love the Tiggers.