Monday, April 10, 2006

About Lost Blogs

I should have posted something about Lost Blogs sooner but I was having so much trouble getting started that I wasn't sure, if I was going to back out or not. I am pleased to be able to say that I have written my first post for Lost Blogs. I will post it later this evening. Actually I wrote two with different characters and I still have to decide which one I am going with. This week I will be writing as a historical person who shall remain nameless until Friday when I will reveal the name of the person. (even if you guess I am not telling until Friday) There are more than forty other blogs participating in this project. Some links about this project are The Lost Blogs and Kapgar I don't have a blog roll up yet, not only have I been crazy busy I've been having some computer problems Secondhand Tryptophan has a list of all the Lost Blog participants so you can find other Lost Bolgs there.

No comments: