Sunday, April 09, 2006

Lost Blogs

I am sitting here at the computer wondering what made me think I could do this? I still don’t know who I am going to post as tomorrow and if I am going to do this I need to write it tonight. The screen and my notebook are mocking me. I visited blogs and left comments until my brain felt to mushy to construct another comment. Then I ate a blueberry muffin, a hotdog, another can of soda, even changed my earrings. I mean we all know I can’t be expected to write if I am wearing the wrong pair of earrings. Tomorrow is the starting day
Kapgar
for Lost Blogs and I need to be writing the first post. Besides I am running out of other things to do. So tomorrow I won’t be posting as myself. Maybe I’ll watch a movie.

5 comments:

Karl said...

Blueberry muffin, hot dog, and soda. Geez, if that combo won't spark some creativity I don't know what will. Ha.

Kara said...

I'm intrigued - who is she gonna be???

Anonymous said...

While I realize that I do have my post up, I only recently decided who I was going to blog as. Once you start hammering out that first post, it comes to you pretty easily. Hell, you might find yourself writing so much that it would work better to break up the single post into two of them. I've done that once already.

Jennifer S. said...

how fun!

harmonyinline said...

Thank you all for the encouragement.And a hint he not she. I’ll tell who it is on Friday