Saturday, April 22, 2006

Chocolate



You Are Chocolate Ice Cream



Dramatic. Powerful. Flirty.


Chocolate, when I close my eyes and think chocolate I feel its richness its creaminess the way it loves my tongue and offers comfort …divine memories of chocolate. Wait there just a minute…. O.K. I am back I had to go get some chocolate mints, I couldn’t write about chocolate without eating some. What kind of chocolate are you in the mood for? Dove bar? Chocolate creams, chocolate shake? Oh I could use a chocolate shake right now ice cold chocolate sliding down my throat… excuse me…sorry about that, thank you for waiting I went to get some chocolate ice cream but I am all out, but I have a Klondike, would you like one? I got one for you to, here. Now where were we? Oh yes Sunday Scribblings and chocolate I googled chocolate and found that chocolate is the way to true inner peace. "My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barr
I wish someone had told me this before but now that I know I am making a resolution to eat more chocolate.

The other day my son used a dirty word, I wasn’t sure how I should handle it but today when I googled chocolate I found the following from Charles Schultz "Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it I wash my mouth out with chocolate" - I wish my parents had known about washing your mouth out with chocolate when I was a little girl they mistakenly used soap.


sundayscribblings

6 comments:

paris parfait said...

Such a cute post! Love the "washing mouth out with chocolate bit." I had forgotten about Dove bars----haven't seen any of those here. I remember the Klondike bars from childhood. Yum; am off in search of chocolate!

Left-handed Trees... said...

I have read that "washing my mouth out with chocolate" quote before...loved that! My father used black pepper, not soap--but, I wish it had been the sweet stuff instead.

Laini Taylor said...

Ooh, I remember washing the mouth out with soap, but my mother had a worse idea: a little sprinkling of cayenne on the tongue. Yowza!

harmonyinline said...

Ohhh! ouch... black pepper, cayenne! I was lucky to only get soap. Sounds like Sunday Scribblings is creating a run on chocolate!

Kristine said...

Cute post...
I'm smiling, especially about the soap remark.

Kara said...

Cute post - but now I've gotta run to the cupboard for my chocolate stash!!!!