Friday, March 24, 2006

Fridays List

I need:
More time with my son
My lost password
More music in my life
A lot more harmony
Walks on the beach
I need to spend more time with friends
A lot more serenity
Creativity
A new pair of glasses
A copy of "Yearning"
Healing
To get my hair done
A new scarf
Balance
And a new lipstick


I need to get rid of :
The blues
Old books I don’t want
Piles of old papers
My backache
20 pounds
Fear
Meanness
Clothing I don’t wear
Debts
Depression
Chaos


Thanks to Pomegrantesandpaper for this idea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your list is lyrical thoughtful and I could add my name to any part of it.

Endment said...

What a great list... I could nearly claim it for my own...

Hope you find these changes in your life in the near future

Let us know--- we will be thinking good thoughts for you

Anonymous said...

simply stopping by to say hi