Wednesday, June 21, 2006

How I entertain myself when I can't sleep

My sleeping pills quit working and I have been having insomnia worse than usual for the last couple weeks doing good to get three or four hours of sleep the night Tuesday it I didn't get any sleep again at 4 a.m. I got up to use the bathroom looked in the mirror and decided my hair was impossible and that I had to do something about it immediately groping in the dark so not wake anyone. I managed to find a pair of scissors. Not sharp, but still scissors and quickly gave myself a haircut. Then I went back to bed hoping in vain for couple hours sleep. That morning as soon as my sister-in-law was awake I begged to her to rescue me. I didn't leave her much to work with, but fortunately for me, she's good with the scissors its the shortest I've ever worn my hair a little bit of adjustment going from long hair to short short. But I think I'm liking it and even better, my doctor told me to take Clonazpam before I go to bed last night I had eight beautiful hours of sleep.

8 comments:

talk said...

Blog hopping via blogger search engine and was led to your catchy blog name :-) Great posts you have here.

Enjoy!

Endment said...

Hope you get some sleep tonight!

kerrdelune said...

... know the feeling well, up and down at odd hours of the night, drinking tea and reading for a while then back to bed and an unregenerating sleep for an hour or so. Oh yes, and I look like a old sheep these days with my bangs down almost to the end of my nose and the restof the mop sticking out all over the place. It's time for a hair chop, and at this time of the year I find myself thinking about shaving my head for convenience.

harmonyinline said...

Talksmart thank you

endment I did 5or6 beautiful hours I feel like a humanbeing again.Clonazepam is wonderful I should have talked to my doctor sooner.

kerrdelune I thought about shaving my head also but I am to chiken.

Rambling said...

Wow harmony --- shaving your head --- what will your children and your mother say??? ;)

silverlight said...

Oh my dear, I'm so sorry you felt so out of control.
I have trouble sleeping too. But I get up and read watch tv or sew. I try do something contructive. There was a story in the Newsweek magazine last month. Sleeplessness is a chronic female problem. Just comes with being female.

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

I got a haircut yesterday. Mine is mostly always short. It's easier that way. Sometimes I don't even comb it. :)

Anonymous said...

I take clonzepam for anxiety attacks - it has saved me many times!

Glad it has helped you - insomnia is the worst.