Saturday, March 17, 2007

Uncovering A Sense of Balance

It snowed yesterday, a lot everything is dressed in white the sun is shinning brightly as if it were June. Birds are leaving hundreds of tiny footprints on the skirts of snow, I can hear little whispering bird voices, all this beauty and the thing I notice most is the chilling cold… I hold my heating pad tight and count the days till spring.
Feeling tired and out of sorts I think it’s a good time to practice meditation after meditation I feel refreshed and ready to be part of today giving me a sense of balance I could use a lot more balance in my life I especially enjoyed the optimism and hope in this weeks pages while reading Finding Water.

1 comment:

z-silverlight said...

Balance is in doing what you really want to do, or what really needs be done. All else is clutter.