Thursday, January 04, 2007

Vacation

The good news is I am on page five of my book. The bad news is I got stuck there went on vacation and I haven't been writing. I always look forward to vacation with much anticipation but it is so tiring and isn't that ridiculous I am complaining about being on vacation really I have been having great fun. fun can be so tiring. I am in the hotel lobby using their computer so I can have some quiet time its really noisy in my room right now and since I am tired I feel extra cranky about that the lobby is totally peaceful here not even a single person in sight. Today is my last day of vacation and while I am disappointed about that I am looking forward to getting some rest. I think Ill get my note book and bring it down to the lobby maybe I can work on a little writing or a poem.

2 comments:

silverlight said...

why, is Sam having a PARTY? how many are up there?
Don't get writer's block. Just write.

Viv said...

I once heard a Mexican tour guide make the comparison between tourists in his country and Americans. He says his tourists vacation for rest; Americans vacation to shove as much activity within their time limit, then return home, take sick leave and rest up on company time. You proved that by saying your vacation was tiring. Vacations are wonderful, but isn't it grand to return home to relax??